Today majority of retailers have online shops enabling them to reach customers without concern of geographical limitations. Consumers also enjoy the comfort of shopping sitting at home and are increasingly taking to online shopping especially during the busy holiday season. Not only do major brands in apparel, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, jewellery sell online but even the small to medium sized businesses are realizing the value associated with having an E-Commerce portal.
Consider the following facts from Statistics Canada for a moment
- The value of orders placed online by Canadians reached $18.9 billion in 2012, up 24% from 2010 when the survey was last conducted. More than half of Internet users (56%) ordered goods or services online in 2012, up from 51% in 2010. In 2012, 77% of Internet users did research on goods or services or window shopped.
- Internet users aged 25 to 34 were most likely to make a purchase online, as 69% did so in 2012.
- Of those Canadians who ordered online in 2012, the average online shopper made about 13 separate orders and spent approximately $1,450. Most Internet shoppers (82%) had placed an order from a company in Canada, 63% ordered from the United States and 21% from a company in another country.
Given the facts can your business afford to not have an E-Commerce platform?
Finding an E-Commerce solution that is flexible to fit in all your requirements can be difficult, time consuming and expensive, this is where we come in. Our E-Commerce solutions offer the following key functionality
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Merchant Account Integration
- Secure Shopping Cart Solution
- Credit Card and Paypal Processing Integration
- Product Catalog
- Catalog Search Based on User Selected Criteria
- Sort Based on User Selected Criteria
- Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Best sellers
- Special offers & promotions
- Related products
Contact us today for a customized proposal.